Welcome to the Timber Creek Estates Online Application
United Apartment Group
Timber Creek Park Estates supports the Fair Housing Act as amended, and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status. All applicants and co-applicants must be 18 and over unless protected by the familial status per the Fair Housing amendment. All adult members of the household must complete a TAA Application and sign a Tenant Release and Consent. Third party written verification will be obtained to certify household claim.
Timber Creek Park Estates requires all applicants to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for housing at our community.
Each household must show income that is at least 2.5 times the resident paid portion of the rent.
Income Verifications:Timber Creek Park Estates requires each applicant to provide us with at least four consecutive pay stubs for each occupant 18 and older prior to having their application approved. If self-employed, a copy of your last Income Tax return is needed.
Apartment Size - Maximum # of Occupants
Three Bedroom - 6 Occupants
Four Bedroom - 8 Occupants
We perform credit and criminal background checks in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. An unsatisfactory criminal background check revealing a serious charge including, but not limited to, conviction of a felony or misdemeanor for crimes against persons or property, drugs, assaults, weapons or sex crimes or deferred adjudication/status of a felony or misdemeanor for crimes against persons or property, drugs assaults, weapons or sex crimes may result in denial of your application. If the credit profile for any and or all applicants does not meet the approval criterion for the community an additional Risk Assessment Fee may be required and due upon or before move-in. A Risk Assessment Fee is a non-refundable fee that is relative to the risk profile of the applicant(s). The Risk Assessment Fee may range from a minimum amount of $250 to a maximum amount equal to one month of rent.
Rental History: All occupants 18 and over are required to sign the Lease Agreement. Applicants may be denied occupancy for non-payment or frequent late payment of rent, evictions, drug use, poor housekeeping, poor supervision of applicant's children, and unruly or destructive behavior by applicants and/or their guests.
Waiting List: Leasing is based on a first come, first serve basis in accordance with the qualifying criteria of Timber Creek Park Estates. When there are no vacant or available rental units, eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list. Timber Creek Park Estates waiting list is close/open considering the number of applications for each size or type of unit to fill anticipated vacancies for the coming 12 months. Timber Creek Park Estates will publicly announce the close or open of the waiting list.
All residents will be responsible for their electricity/gas, water/sewer, and trash.
NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS.
NOTICE: By choosing "I Agree" you acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to review the Applicant Criteria. If you do not meet the Applicant Criteria the application fee will not be refunded, however the application deposit will be refunded within three business days of notification. Any inaccurate information or false statements may lead to rejection of your application or immediate termination of your lease. This community will operate under an affirmative marketing plan. Additional marketing efforts will be made to attract and retain residents that are currently participating in a local voucher program. All Fair Housing Laws will be followed.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
IT IS OUR POLICY TO RENT TO QUALIFIED PERSONS REGARDLESS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP, OR FAMILIAL STATUS IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
- Identity Verification. Government issued photo identification will need to be presented by all household members 18 years and older and birth certificates for all household members under 18.
- Application. All adult household members and 17 year old members turning 18 within 120 days of the application must complete an application. 17 year old household members in the state of Mississippi must complete the application process.
- Occupancy Background. If your application is rejected because of a negative previous occupancy history, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer-reporting agency where you can obtain a copy of this information. We authorize the Property to make any and all inquiries to verify this information either directly or through information exchanged now or later with rental and credit screening services, and to contact previous and current landlords or other sources for credit and verification confirmation which may be released to appropriate Federal, state or local agencies.
- Scoring of your Consumer Credit Report. United Apartment Group uses an empirically derived, statistically sound, credit scoring system to evaluate your consumer credit report. Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics, so it treats all applicants objectively. Your consumer credit report contains information about you and your credit experiences, such as your bill-payment history, the number and type of accounts that you have late payments, collection actions, outstanding debt, and the age of your accounts. Using a statistical program, we compare this information to the credit performance of other applicants with similar profiles which allows us to predict how likely it is that you will pay your rent in a timely manner and fulfill your other lease obligations. Based upon your credit score, your application will be accepted, rejected or accepted on the condition that an additional security deposit is paid. If your application is rejected or is accepted with conditions, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies, which provided your consumer information to us. An applicant rejected for unsatisfactory credit is encouraged to obtain a copy of the credit report, correct any erroneous information that may be on the report and submit a new application to this community for further consideration.
- Criminal Background Search (for use with Criminal Recommendation Product). If your application is accepted or accepted with conditions, we will conduct a criminal background search. It is our policy not to lease to applicants who have been arrested or convicted of certain felonies or misdemeanors. We have a pre- defined selection configuration, which has been provided to our Criminal Search vendor. Prior to final acceptance of any applicant, our Criminal Search vendor will search for criminal background information on each applicant. If a report is found, it will be compared to our pre-selected criteria and a determination regarding whether an applicant meets our criteria will be made. If your application is rejected based upon our pre-selected criteria, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies, which provided your criminal information to us.
Warning: Section 1001 of Title 18 U.S. Code makes it a criminal offense to willfully falsify a material fact or make a false statement in any matter within the jurisdiction of Federal Agency
I/We have read and understand the Occupancy Standards, I hereby authorize the management to make such investigations into my history as they may deem appropriate. I understand that such investigations typically include (but are not limited to) verification of employment and salary, criminal background check, rental history, student status and consumer credit reports.
The Application Fee is $15.00
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.